Reasonable Green

Just a girl, trying to be a better steward of the Earth, while still driving a car and living an otherwise mainstream, twenty-first-century consumer life. She thinks you can be "green" and reasonable. Here is her blog.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Harry Potter Goes Green


Love the books. Surprised myself by enjoying the movies, too. Along with everyone else, I'm hooked!

I'm anticipating the last book *sniff* and I'm ready to pre-order a copy.

Now we can all feel better about those millions of copies of the book that will be printed and purchased this summer.

Grist is reporting that each heavy copy will contain at least 30 percent recycled fiber AND that a limited deluxe edition will contain 100% recycled fiber.

Visit Grist for details. No time for me to elaborate...I've got to get on that deluxe-edition pre-order list stat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home