Reasonable Green

Just a girl, trying to be a better steward of the Earth, while still driving a car and living an otherwise mainstream, twenty-first-century consumer life. She thinks you can be "green" and reasonable. Here is her blog.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Green Really is Mainstream




Despite what you may have heard, there really isn't a holier-than-thou bone in my body.

I think it's great that it's "Green Week" on Live With Regis &Kelly. I was just.....surprised.

Surely I shouldn't be.

Earth Day is a-comin'.

It appears that ABC is with-the-program and they've been talking up Planet Earth recently.

Kelly and (guest co-host/hubby) Mark Consuelos are about my age. They're part of the mid-30s *cough* generation raised through the 1970s with the 3 Rs (reduce, re-use, recycle), School House Rock, and the oil crisis.

Anyway, though I rarely watch it, I caught some of it Monday and lo-and-behold Danny Seo was on promoting his terrific book "Simple Steps To A Greener Home" and presenting....um....10 very RG and simple steps.

You can buy the fantastic book here. Simple Steps to a Greener Home with Danny Seo

And you can check out all the offerings from Green Week at Live here.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home